At the bottom of the Subscription Details page, you can add one or more coupons to the subscription.
- If you haven't done so, create coupons at the Catalog level. See Creating Coupons for more information.
- Click Add a Coupon to bring up this window.
The Coupon list in the dropdown will show all Active Coupons. However, you may get an error "Coupon not applicable to Plan" if one of these conditions is met:
- If date ranges are specified for the Coupon's eligibility, then the current date does not fall within one of those eligibility ranges.
- The Coupon isn't valid for the Plan you are subscribing to.
- Choose one of the coupons from the list and then click Apply Coupon. You can, if you wish, return to the screen again and choose another coupon.
The coupon will translate into discount(s) on some or all of the Products in the Plan you are subscribing to, depending on the Coupon's configuration.
How Coupons are Displayed on Invoices
By default, Stax Bill will display the coupon code and the discount amount against each line item on an invoice. If you wish, you can change this setting so that the total discount for the coupon is shown at the bottom of the invoice. See Configuring Invoice Settings for more information.