The subscription dashboard resides under customers and can be accessed by clicking on the subscription information box from the main customer dashboard.
The Subscription dashboard allows full visibility of all subscriptions and individual subscription products that exist under a customer. You can make all necessary subscription modifications from a single, convenient screen from the subscription dashboard.
Using the Subscription Dashboard
The subscription dashboard provides the ability to search for existing subscriptions on a customer by plan name or plan code.
The main subscription settings can be accessed by the left-hand column entries in the dashboard. You can:
- Edit main subscription settings
- Activate Draft Subscriptions
- Delete Draft Subscriptions
- Cancel Active Subscriptions
The individual subscription products are available for direct editing from the subscription dashboard in the right-hand column. You can manage subscription product inclusion and Quantity values directly from the dashboard. In addition, modal inputs are available for each subscription product to configure the following:
- Display - settings to control how the subscription product renders on invoices
- Quantity - advanced quantity management functions to enter Tracked item quantities
- Pricing - ability to override pricing for a subscription product without creating discount entries
- Price Uplifts - managing the automatic price uplift settings for an individual subscription product
- Discounts - applying a manual discount to a subscription product line item so that the reduction in cost can be tracked as an expense
- Scheduling - controls for when charges for a specific subscription product will begin and end.
- Earning - controls for how revenue for charges from the subscription product will be recognized
All modifications made to subscriptions from the subscription product grid will be grouped up and committed once the save button is pressed.