You can add subscriptions to an existing customer by pressing the Add Subscription button from the subscription information box or at the top of the Subscription dashboard.
This will create a subscription in Status "Draft" that can be customized and activated on the customer.
To add a subscription to a customer:
- In Stax Bill, click Customer on the side menu.
- On the Customer page, click a customer.
- On the Customer Overview page, in the Subscription section, click Add Subscription.
- On the Add Subscription page, select a plan from the dropdown menu along with a frequency.
Note: You must select a plan to act as the template for the subscription being created by the customer. You will be able to select from plans that have at least 1 Active frequency. If a plan is available in multiple frequencies, you must select the desired frequency for the subscription you are creating.
5. Optional: On the Invoice Display card, you can override the display settings from the catalog defaults for a subscription. You can also set a unique reference for the subscription that would appear on the customer's invoice.
6. Optional: On the Timing card, you can schedule a subscription to activate at any date in the future. Subscriptions with a scheduled date must be provisioned and will become active once their scheduled date is reached.
You can set subscriptions to expire after x iterations. The expiry counter will drop down every time the subscription is charged until the expiry date is reached.
In addition to setting an expiry, you can also set the expiry renewal push-out period. The number of periods will be added to the expiry counter if a customer manually renews their subscription via the Self-Service portal interface.
You can set start and end contract dates for the subscription to leverage in reporting.
7. Optional: On the Coupon card, you can apply coupon codes to the subscription to automatically apply pre-created discounts to the individual subscription product line items.
8. Click Save. You will be redirected to the subscription dashboard to review the individual subscription product line items.
Once added, you can activate the subscription or continue to make changes using the Advanced Overrides section.